Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing an fun, enjoyable experience for our guests. While visiting us, the following general activities will not be tolerated:
- Violence of any nature.
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
- Any activity that threatens our pleasant, family-oriented environment.
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is dining and amusement.
- We occasionally photograph guests during business hours. Guest acknowledges that his/her image may be used in promotional materials for Stardust
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of this property and its guests.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity or vulgar threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices on the property
- No firearms or weapons
- Please do not cross the foul line. Lanes have oil on them and are very slippery.
- Please do not put anything down the ball returns. This includes body parts.
- Food and beverages that are not purchased from Stardust Lanes will not be allowed to be brought in. If dietary arrangements need to be made please call to speak with a manager. Planned birthday celebrations with Stardust will be allowed to bring in a store bought celebratory cake/cup cakes.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Please note guests must be 18yrs and older after 9pm to be in our facility. ID will be asked for.
Attention: Security Cameras In Use